COVID-19 Precautions for the Parade of Homes
Our #1 priority is to provide a safe environment for our attendees, homeowners, volunteers and staff.
Below please find information on the precautions we will be taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and what you can expect when attending the Parade of Homes.
- Please DO NOT attend the Parade of Homes if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Due to the statewide mask mandate, all attendees are required to wear a mask inside the home. Please bring your own mask. Masks will be provided for those who need one.
- When you purchase your ticket, you will receive 1 pair of foot coverings to wear while in the home. Please keep these with you for the duration of the Parade of Homes and use them at each home that you tour.
- We will be limiting the number of attendees allowed in the home at one time to make sure attendees and staff can maintain social distancing.
- Before you enter the home, you will be asked to sanitize your hands utilizing the provided hand sanitizer. We will do our best to limit touch points such as door handles, etc. We kindly ask that you refrain from touching any surfaces, furniture, etc. to help prevent the spread of any germs.